Fragmentation, Efficiency-Seeking FDI, and Employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Fragmentation, efficiency-seeking FDI, and employment," Munich Reprints in Economics 20539, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davies, Ronald B., 2005.
"Fragmentation of headquarter services and FDI,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 61-79, March.
- Ronald B. Davies, 2003. "Fragmentation of Headquarter Services and FDI," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-25, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Chiara Franco & Francesco Rentocchini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "Why do firms invest abroad? An analysis of the motives underlying Foreign Direct Investments," Department of Economics Working Papers 0817, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Yousafzai, Arshad Hayat, 2014. "Exploring the Causality and Co-integration Relationship between FDI, GDP and Employment: A Case of Czech Republic," MPRA Paper 54827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabian Barthel & Matthias Busse & Robert Osei, 2011.
"The Characteristics and Determinants of FDI in Ghana,"
The European Journal of Development Research,
Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 23(3), pages 389-408, July.
- Barthel, Fabian & Busse, Matthias & Osei, Robert, 2008. "The characteristics and determinants of FDI in Ghana," HWWI Research Papers 2-15, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:11:y:2003:i:2:p:317-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.