The characteristics and determinants of FDI in Ghana
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabian Barthel & Matthias Busse & Robert Osei, 2011. "The Characteristics and Determinants of FDI in Ghana," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 23(3), pages 389-408, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Elhanan Helpman, 2006.
"Trade, FDI, and the Organization of Firms,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 44(3), pages 589-630, September.
- Elhanan Helpman, 2006. "Trade, FDI, and the Organization of Firms," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2118, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 2006. "Trade, FDI and the Organization of Firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 5589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elhanan Helpman, 2006. "Trade, FDI, and the Organization of Firms," NBER Working Papers 12091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, January.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Carsten Eckel, 2003.
"Fragmentation, Efficiency-Seeking FDI, and Employment,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 317-331, May.
- Eckel, Carsten, 2003. "Fragmentation, efficiency-seeking FDI, and employment," Munich Reprints in Economics 20539, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caves,Richard E., 2007. "Multinational Enterprise and Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521677530, March.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Caves,Richard E., 2007. "Multinational Enterprise and Economic Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521860130, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:54:y:2016:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Osei, Robert, 2012. "Aid, Growth and Private Capital Flows to Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Cantah, William Godfred & Wiafe, Emmanuel Agyapong & Adams, Abass, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and trade policy openness in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 58074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel S.Hain & Roman Jurowetzki, 2015. "Silicon Savanna? Local Competence Building and International Venture Capital in Low Income Countries. The Emergence of Foreign High-Tech Investments in Kenya," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-09, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holger Görg & Adnan Seric, 2016. "Linkages with Multinationals and Domestic Firm Performance: The Role of Assistance for Local Firms," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 28(4), pages 605-624, September.
- Shashidhara Kolavalli & Elizabeth Robinson & Guyslain Ngeleza & Felix Asante, 2012.
"Economic Transformation in Ghana: Where Will the Path Lead?,"
Journal of African Development,
African Finance and Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 41-78.
- Kolavalli, Shashi & Robinson, Elizabeth J. Z. & Diao, Xinshen & Alpuerto, Vida & Folledo, Renato & Slavova, Mira & Ngeleza, Guyslain K. & Asante, Felix Ankomah, 2012. "Economic transformation in Ghana: Where will the path lead?," IFPRI discussion papers 1161, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Jobs, FDI and Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 152465485, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:pal:easeco:v:44:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_eej.2016.9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maktoba Omar & Collins Osei, 2015. "An investigative analysis of the factors influencing degree of involvement in a foreign market," Transnational Marketing Journal, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 3(1), pages 45-60, May.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Multinational Enterprises; Ghana;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O55 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:hwwirp:2-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hwwiide.html .