An Index for Venture Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Case, Bradford & Quigley, John M, 1991. "The Dynamics of Real Estate Prices," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 50-58, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Roman Kräussl & Joshua M. Pollet, 2015.
"Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(12), pages 3269-3302.
- Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Roman Kräussl & Joshua Pollet, 2009. "Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 15335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roman Kräussl & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Joshua M. Pollet, 2014. "Risk and Expected Returns of Private Equity Investments: Evidence Based on Market Prices," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-04, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Kräussl, Roman & Pollet, Joshua, 2010. "Risk and expected returns of private equity investments: Evidence based on market prices," CFS Working Paper Series 2010/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Susan E. Woodward & Robert E. Hall, 2004. "Benchmarking the Returns to Venture," NBER Working Papers 10202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Marquez & Vikram Nanda & M. Deniz Yavuz, 2015. "Private Equity Fund Returns and Performance Persistence," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(5), pages 1783-1823.
- Alexander Ljungqvist & Matthew Richardson & Daniel Wolfenzon, 2008. "The Investment Behavior of Buyout Funds: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate equity; price index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:econwp:qt15g2h7g9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibbrkus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.