Devaluation and Cattle Markets Integration in Burkina Faso
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel, 2005. "Devaluation and Cattle Market Integration in Burkina Faso," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 14(3), pages 359-384, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Paul Azam & Catherine Bonjean, 1995. "La formation du prix du riz : théorie et application au cas d'Antananarivo (Madagascar) ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(4), pages 1145-1166.
- Ancey, V., 1998. "La hausse des prix du betail et l'economie de l'elevage au Burkina Faso," Papers (98)488, Laval - Centre Sahel.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2001.
"Spatial Market Integration in the Presence of Threshold Effects,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(2), pages 302-317.
- Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1999. "Spatial Market Integration In The Presence Of Threshold Effects," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21489, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pascale Motel-Combes, 1996. "Les déterminants de l'offre de bétail dans les pays sahéliens," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 47(5), pages 1103-1119.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Richard J. Sexton & Catherine L. Kling & Hoy F. Carman, 1991.
"Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(3), pages 568-580.
- Kling, Catherine L. & Sexton, Richard & Carman, Hoy, 1991. "Market Integration, Efficiency of Arbitrage, and Imperfect Competition: Methodology and Application to U.S. Celery," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1609, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher B. Barrett, 1996. "Market Analysis Methods: Are Our Enriched Toolkits Well Suited to Enlivened Markets?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 825-829.
- Spiller, Pablo T & Huang, Cliff J, 1986. "On the Extent of the Market: Wholesale Gasoline in the Northeastern United States," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 131-145, December.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Gavian, Sarah, 1996. "The Spatial Integration of Livestock Markets in Niger," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 366-405, October.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somlanare Romuald KINDA & Félix BADOLO, 2014.
"Climatic Variability and Food Security in Developing Countries,"
- Félix Badolo & Somlanaré Romuald Kinda, 2015. "Climatic Variability and Food Security in Developing Countries," Working Papers halshs-00939247, HAL.
- Somlanare Romuald Kinda, 2016. "Climatic shocks and food security: The role of foreign aid," Working Papers hal-01260846, HAL.
- Badolo, Félix, 2012. "Chocs de prix internationaux et transmission : cas du marché du riz au Burkina Faso," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 88(3), pages 317-346, Septembre.
- Félix BADOLO, 2011. "Transmission des chocs de prix internationaux : le cas du riz au Burkina Faso," Working Papers 201129, CERDI.
- Félix Badolo, 2011. "Transmission des chocs de prix internationaux : le cas du riz au Burkina Faso," Working Papers halshs-00627189, HAL.
- Van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2007.
"Modelling trends in food market integration: Method and an application to Tanzanian maize markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 112-127, February.
- van Campenhout, Bjorn, 2005. "Modelling Trends in Food Market Integration: Method and an Application to Tanzanian Maize Markets," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24718, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsMarket integration; Inter-temporal arbitrage; Cattle; Franc CFA devaluation; Burkina faso; Switching regression model; Panel data.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdi:wpaper:162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vincent Mazenod). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceauvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.