The determinants of board compensation in SOEs. An application to Italian local public utilities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Menozzi & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2014. "The determinants of board compensation in SOEs: an application to Italian local public utilities," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 145-159, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cambini Carlo & Filippini Massimo & Piacenza Massimiliano & Vannoni Davide, 2011. "Corporatization and Firm Performance: Evidence from Publicly-Provided Local Utilities," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 191-213, July.
- Xavier Gabaix & Augustin Landier, 2008. "Why has CEO Pay Increased So Much?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 123(1), pages 49-100.
- Zhilan Feng & Chinmoy Ghosh & C. Sirmans, 2007. "Director Compensation and CEO Bargaining Power in REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 225-251, October.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2012.
"Board composition, political connections, and performance in state-owned enterprises,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(3), pages 671-698, June.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutiérrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Working papers 09, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Anna Menozzi & María Gutierrez Urtiaga & Davide Vannoni, 2010. "Board Composition, Political Connections and Performance in State-Owned Enterprises," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 185, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, "undated". "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Stephen Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2003.
"Boards of directors as an endogenously determined institution: a survey of the economic literature,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 7-26.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Michael S. Weisbach, 2001. "Boards of Directors as an Endogenously Determined Institution: A Survey of the Economic Literature," NBER Working Papers 8161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:tur:wpaper:9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsboard compensation; board composition; politicians; local public utilities;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-01-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CFN-2012-01-18 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cca:wpaper:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Giovanni Bert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fccaait.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.