Irish retail bank profitability 2003-20018
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jfinin:v:35:y:2018:i:pa:p:1-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian O'Kelly, 2015. "Restructuring and Recovery of the Irish Financial Sector: An Economic Case History V2," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n259-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró & Thorsten BeckManaging Editor, 2018.
"Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 33(96), pages 531-586.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Boucinha, Miguel & Peydró, José-Luis, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Working Paper Series 2105, European Central Bank.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment," CSEF Working Papers 486, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank profitability in a low interest rate environment," Economics Working Papers 1655, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2018.
- Carlo Altavilla & Miguel Boucinha & José-Luis Peydró, 2019. "Monetary Policy and Bank Profitability in a Low Interest Rate Environment," Working Papers 1101, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- repec:eee:jmacro:v:54:y:2017:i:pb:p:217-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holton, Sarah & Kelly, Jane & Lydon, Reamonn & Monks, Allen & O'Donnell, Nuala, 2013. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Banks' Net Interest Margins," Economic Letters 01/EL/13, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Borio, Claudio & Gambacorta, Leonardo, 2017.
"Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: Diminishing effectiveness?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(PB), pages 217-231.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta, 2017. "Monetary policy and bank lending in a low interest rate environment: diminishing effectiveness?," BIS Working Papers 612, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claessens, Stijn & Coleman, Nicholas & Donnelly, Michael, 2018.
"“Low-For-Long” interest rates and banks’ interest margins and profitability: Cross-country evidence,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 35(PA), pages 1-16.
- Stijn Claessens & Nicholas Coleman & Michael S. Donnelly, 2017. ""Low-For-Long" Interest Rates and Banks' Interest Margins and Profitability : Cross-Country Evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 1197, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francisco Covas & Marcelo Rezende & Cindy M. Vojtech, 2015. "Why Are Net Interest Margins of Large Banks So Compressed?," FEDS Notes 2015-10-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:14:p:3785-:d:247271 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2019-03-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbi:fsnote:10/fs/18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fiona Farrelly). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbigvie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.