Report NEP-EFF-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Merlevede & Victoria Purice, 2019. "Border Regimes And Indirect Productivity Effects From Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/965, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Lefophane, M. & Kalaba, M., 2018. "Estimating effects of information and communication technology (ICT) on productivity of manufacturing industries in South Africa," 2018 Annual Conference, September 25-27, Cape Town, South Africa 284774, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Elstner, Steffen & Rujin, Svetlana, 2019. "The consequences of U.S. technology changes for productivity in advanced economies," Ruhr Economic Papers 796, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Giovanni Morleo & Marianna Gilli & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2019. "Environmental Performances in Europe: An Empirical Analysis of the Convergence among Manufacturing Sectors," SEEDS Working Papers 0519, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2019.
- Nevin, Ciarán, 2018. "Irish retail bank profitability 2003-20018," Financial Stability Notes 10/FS/18, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Pinto, Claudio, 2019. "Model and measure the relative efficiency of a four-stage production process. An NDEA multiplier relational model under different systems of resource distribution preferences between sub-processes," MPRA Paper 92617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Christian Krekel & George Ward, 2019. "Employee wellbeing, productivity and firm performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1605, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stefanie Haller & Seán Lyons, 2019. "Productivity is higher among some service firms when broadband becomes available, but not all," Open Access publications 10197/9614, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2019. "Productivity and Trade Growth in Services: How Services Helped Power Factory Asia," ADBI Working Papers 914, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Zhe, Chen & Sun, Xiaonan, 2019. "Productivity, Market Penetration and Allocation of Sales," AGI Working Paper Series 2019-05, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Suarez, Ronny, 2019. "Climate Finance Portfolio Management: Measuring Efficiency ($/CO2) at Risk," MPRA Paper 92713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilman GÃ³mez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017203, Universidad EAFIT.
- Maria Bas & Caroline Paunov, 2019. "What gains and distributional implications result from trade liberalization?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02052739, HAL.
- Diego Vivanco, 2019. "Assessing firm heterogeneity within industries for the Chilean economy," Economic Statistics Series 127, Central Bank of Chile.
- Elisabetta Raguseo & Claudio Vitari, 2017. "Investments in big data analytics and firm performance: an empirical investigation of direct and mediating effects," Post-Print halshs-01923259, HAL.