Investments in big data analytics and firm performance: an empirical investigation of direct and mediating effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Gang & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Ngai, Eric W.T. & Papadopoulos, Thanos, 2016. "Big data analytics in logistics and supply chain management: Certain investigations for research and applications," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 98-110.
- Tan, Kim Hua & Zhan, YuanZhu & Ji, Guojun & Ye, Fei & Chang, Chingter, 2015. "Harvesting big data to enhance supply chain innovation capabilities: An analytic infrastructure based on deduction graph," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 223-233.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:24:y:2003:i:8:p:745-761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2013. "Exploring Data-Driven Innovation as a New Source of Growth: Mapping the Policy Issues Raised by "Big Data"," OECD Digital Economy Papers 222, OECD Publishing.
- Eugene W. Anderson & Mary W. Sullivan, 1993. "The Antecedents and Consequences of Customer Satisfaction for Firms," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(2), pages 125-143.
- Erevelles, Sunil & Fukawa, Nobuyuki & Swayne, Linda, 2016. "Big Data consumer analytics and the transformation of marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 897-904.
- Wamba, Samuel Fosso & Gunasekaran, Angappa & Akter, Shahriar & Ren, Steven Ji-fan & Dubey, Rameshwar & Childe, Stephen J., 2017. "Big data analytics and firm performance: Effects of dynamic capabilities," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 356-365.
- Opresnik, David & Taisch, Marco, 2015. "The value of Big Data in servitization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 174-184.
- Fosso Wamba, Samuel & Akter, Shahriar & Edwards, Andrew & Chopin, Geoffrey & Gnanzou, Denis, 2015. "How ‘big data’ can make big impact: Findings from a systematic review and a longitudinal case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 234-246.
- Prasanna Tambe, 2014. "Big Data Investment, Skills, and Firm Value," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1452-1469, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BIG-2019-03-18 (Big Data)
- NEP-EFF-2019-03-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01923259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .