Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017081, Universidad EAFIT.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing Cai & Yuyu Chen & Xuan Wang, 2018. "The Impact of Corporate Taxes on Firm Innovation: Evidence from the Corporate Tax Collection Reform in China," NBER Working Papers 25146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Araujo, Jair Andrade & Feitosa, Débora Gaspar & Silva, Almir Bittencourt da, 2014. "América Latina: productividad total de los factores y su descomposición," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2002.
"Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 191-221, January.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1504, Econometric Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 440, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2004.
"A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1127-1177, July.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A PANIC Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 519, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2001. "A Panic Attack on Unit Roots and Cointegration," Economics Working Paper Archive 469, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Croissant, Yves & Millo, Giovanni, 2008. "Panel Data Econometrics in R: The plm Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 27(i02).
- Barro, Robert J. & Lee, Jong-Wha, 1994. "Sources of economic growth," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Edwards, Sebastian, 1998.
"Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 383-398, March.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1997. "Openness, Productivity and Growth: What Do We Really Know?," NBER Working Papers 5978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bai, Jushan & Ng, Serena, 2010. "Panel Unit Root Tests With Cross-Section Dependence: A Further Investigation," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 1088-1114, August.
- Serkan Arslanalp & Fabian Bornhorst & Sanjeev Gupta & Elsa Sze, 2010. "Public Capital and Growth," IMF Working Papers 10/175, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- F63 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EFF-2019-03-18 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2019-03-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-SBM-2019-03-18 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-SEA-2019-03-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000122:017203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centro de Investigaciones Económicas y Financieras (CIEF)). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.