Report NEP-SBM-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pahnke, André & Welter, Friederike, 2019. "The German Mittelstand: Antithesis to the Silicon Valley entrepreneurship model?," Working Papers 01/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Marco Grazzi & Chiara Piccardo & Cecilia Vergari, 2019. "Concordance and complementarity in IP instruments," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Politica Economica dipe0003, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Vojislav Maksimovic & Gordon M. Phillips & Liu Yang, 2019. "Do Public Firms Respond to Industry Opportunities More Than Private Firms? The Impact of Initial Firm Quality," NBER Working Papers 25634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Esin Yoruk, 2019. "Entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial growth in Central and Eastern European ventures driven by the fit between micro and macro level opportunity exploitation," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2019-1, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Santacreu, Ana Maria & Varela, Liliana, 2019. "Innovation and the Patterns of Trade: A Firm-Level Analysis," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 404, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Gupta, Bishnupriya & Mookherjee, Dilip & Munshi, Kaivan & Sanclemente, Mario, 2019. "Community Origins of Industrial Entrepreneurship in Pre-Independence India," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 402, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Pal, Rozalia & Durante, Elena, 2019. "Financing and obstacles for high growth enterprises: The European case," EIB Working Papers 2019/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Ray Lambert & Paul Temple, 2019. "Standard Setting Organizations, Information Flows and Business Strategies: An Empirical Investigation," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0519, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Juan Carluccio & Clément Mazet-Sonilhac & Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier, 2019. "Investment and the WACC: new micro evidence for France," Working papers 710, Banque de France.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs And Innovation In The U.S. High-Tech Sector," Working Papers 19-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Popp, 2019. "Environmental Policy and Innovation: A Decade of Research," NBER Working Papers 25631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Stock, 2019. "Exit and Foreign Ownership: Evidence from Export-Oriented Firms in Sri Lanka," CID Working Papers 112a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- C.J. Krizan, 2019. "Statistics on the Small Business Administration’s Scale-Up America Program," Working Papers 19-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Morcillo Laiz, Álvaro, 2019. "La gran dama: Science patronage, the rockefeller foundation, and the Mexican social sciences in the 1940s," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2019-101, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Lina Cortés & Juan M. Lozada & Javier Perote, 2019. "Firm size and concentration inequality: A flexible extension of Gibrat’s law," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017205, Universidad EAFIT.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017203, Universidad EAFIT.
- Yulia Altukhova-Nys & Jean-Marc Bascourret & Jean-Francis Ory & Jean-Luc Petitjean, 2017. "Mesurer la compétitivité des exploitations agricoles familiales en transition vers l'agro-écologie : un état des lieux des problématiques comptables," Post-Print hal-02053018, HAL.