Report NEP-SEA-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Youngho, 2019. "Green Finance in Singapore: Barriers and Solutions," ADBI Working Papers 915, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Kefei You, 2019. "Stock market linkages between the ASEAN countries, China and the US: a fractional cointegration approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 7537, CESifo.
- Shushanik Hakobyan & Joel P. Trachtman, 2018. "EU — Fatty Alcohols (Indonesia): Corporate Structure, Transfer Pricing, and Dumping," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/57, European University Institute.
- Boris Rigod & Patricia Tovar, 2018. "Indonesia – Chicken: Tensions between international trade and domestic food policies?," RSCAS Working Papers 2018/58, European University Institute.
- Baulch, Emma & Pramiyanti, Alila, 2018. "Hijabers on Instagram: Using Visual Social Media to Construct the Ideal Muslim Woman," MPRA Paper 92758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2019. "Productivity and Trade Growth in Services: How Services Helped Power Factory Asia," ADBI Working Papers 914, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Pakhomov, Alexander (Пахомов, Александр) & Makarov, Andrey (Макаров, Андрей) & Bagdasaryan, Kniaz (Багдасарян, Княз), 2019. "The main formats of international cooperation of the subjects of the Russian Federation and its impact on the regional economy [Основные Форматы Международного Сотрудничества Субъектов Российской Ф," Working Papers 021930, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- VU, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2019. "Do enterprise zones promote local business development? Evidence from Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2019-04, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Martin Ravallion, 2019. "Ethnic Inequality and Poverty in Malaysia Since 1969," NBER Working Papers 25640, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hyong-Chol O & Dae-Sung Choe, 2019. "Pricing Formulae of Power Binary and Normal Distribution Standard Options and Applications," Papers 1903.04106, arXiv.org.
- Mitra, Devashish, 2019. "Responses to Trade Opening: Evidence and Lessons from Asia," ADBI Working Papers 913, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- World Bank Group, 2018. "Malaysia Economic Monitor, June 2018," World Bank Publications - Reports 29926, The World Bank Group.
- Syahputra, S, 2018. "Impact Of Sales Management Control Strategy On Sales Perfomance In Life Insurance Sector," MPRA Paper 92764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wilman GÃ³mez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017203, Universidad EAFIT.
- Marie-Gabrielle Piketty & Isabel Garcia Drigo & Claudia Romero & Paule Pamela Tabi Eckebil, 2019. "Making international standards more credible: The case of the FSC forest management label," Post-Print cirad-02049812, HAL.
- Pawel Dziewulski & John K. H. Quah, 2019. "Supermodular correspondences and comparison of multi-prior beliefs," Working Paper Series 0619, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.