Do enterprise zones promote local business development? Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tien Manh Vu & Hiroyuki Yamada, 2019. "Do enterprise zones promote local business development? Evidence from Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2019-008, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Jin, 2013. "The economic impact of Special Economic Zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 133-147.
- Hunt Allcott, 2015. "Site Selection Bias in Program Evaluation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 130(3), pages 1117-1165.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vu, Tien & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2020.
"Impacts of enterprise zones on local households in Vietnam,"
99473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2020. "Impacts of enterprise zones on local households in Vietnam," AGI Working Paper Series 2020-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Tien Manh Vu & Hiroyuki Yamada, 2020. "Impacts of enterprise zones on local households in Vietnam," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2020-009, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
More about this item
KeywordsEnterprise zone; Place-based policy; Infrastructure; Private sector; Local business; O14; O18; O25; L53; L52;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2019-03-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2019-03-18 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2019-03-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agi:wpaper:00000153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kazuki Tamura). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.