Hijabers on Instagram: Using Visual Social Media to Construct the Ideal Muslim Woman
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdakwah; hijabers; Instagram; Indonesia; post-feminism; microcelebrity;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CUL-2019-03-18 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2019-03-18 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-ISF-2019-03-18 (Islamic Finance)
- NEP-PAY-2019-03-18 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2019-03-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:92758. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .