Monetary Policy, Nominal Interest Rates, and Long-horizon Inflation Uncertainty
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Wright, Stephen, 2002. "Monetary Policy, Nominal Interest Rates, and Long-Horizon Inflation Uncertainty," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 49(1), pages 61-90, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1998. "The liquidity effect and long-run neutrality," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 149-194, December.
- Jeff Fuhrer & George Moore, 1995. "Inflation Persistence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(1), pages 127-159.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Adam & David Cobham & Eric Girardin, 2005. "Monetary Frameworks and Institutional Constraints: UK Monetary Policy Reaction Functions, 1985-2003," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 67(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Edward Nelson, 2000.
"UK monetary policy 1972-97: a guide using Taylor rules,"
Bank of England working papers
120, Bank of England.
- Nelson, Edward, 2001. "UK Monetary Policy 1972-97: A Guide Using Taylor Rules," CEPR Discussion Papers 2931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giovannoni, Francesco & de Dios Tena, Juan, 2008.
"Market concentration, macroeconomic uncertainty and monetary policy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(6), pages 1097-1123, August.
- Juan de Dios Tena & Francesco Giovannoni, 2005. "Market Concentration, Macroeconomic Uncertainty and Monetary Policy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 05/576, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Alistair Dieppe & Jerome Henry & Peter Mc Adam, "undated". "Labour market dynamics in the euro area: A model-based sensitivity analysis," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 09, Society for Computational Economics.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2005.
"The IS curve and the transmission of monetary policy: is there a puzzle?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(1), pages 29-36.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Hofmann, Boris, 2003. "The IS curve and the transmission of monetary policy: Is there a puzzle?," ZEI Working Papers B 13-2003, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Charles Goodhart & Boris Hofmann, 2003. "The IS Curve and the Transmission of Monetary Policy: Is there a Puzzle?," FMG Special Papers sp150, Financial Markets Group.
- Charles Goodhart, 1998. "Central Bankers and Uncertainty," FMG Special Papers sp106, Financial Markets Group.
- Taylor, John B., 1999.
"The robustness and efficiency of monetary policy rules as guidelines for interest rate setting by the European central bank,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 655-679, June.
- Taylor, John B., 1998. "The Robustness and Efficiency of Monetary Policy Rules as Guidelines for Interest Rate Setting by the European Central Bank," Seminar Papers 649, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Gerald Stuber, 2001. "Implications of Uncertainty about Long-Run Inflation and the Price Level," Staff Working Papers 01-16, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Nominal interest rates; Inflation uncertainty;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9820. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .