The Economics of Energy (and Electricity) Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jones, I.W. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "UK Retailers and Climate Change: The Role of Partnership in Climate Strategies," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0950, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santos, João & Domingos, Tiago & Sousa, Tânia & St. Aubyn, Miguel, 2016. "Does a small cost share reflect a negligible role for energy in economic production? Testing for aggregate production functions including capital, labor, and useful exergy through a cointegration-base," MPRA Paper 70850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Green & Yacob Mulugetta & Zhong Xiang Zhang, 2014. "Sustainable energy policy," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development, chapter 33, pages 532-550 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Paul E. Brockway & Harry Saunders & Matthew K. Heun & Timothy J. Foxon & Julia K. Steinberger & John R. Barrett & Steve Sorrell, 2017. "Energy Rebound as a Potential Threat to a Low-Carbon Future: Findings from a New Exergy-Based National-Level Rebound Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Paul E. Brockway & Matthew K. Heun & João Santos & John R. Barrett, 2017. "Energy-Extended CES Aggregate Production: Current Aspects of Their Specification and Econometric Estimation," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-23, February.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Jonas Frank & Hans-Dieter Karl & Johannes Pfeiffer & Karen Pittel & Ursula Triebswetter & Jochen Habermann & Wolfgang Mauch & Thomas Staudacher, 2012. "Die Zukunft der Energiemärkte: Ökonomische Analyse und Bewertung von Potenzialen und Handlungsmöglichkeiten," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 57, October.
- Chiara F. DEL BO & Massimo FLORIO, 2012. "Electricity investment: an evaluation of the new British energy policy and its implications for the European Union," Departmental Working Papers 2012-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Musiliu 0. Oseni & Michael G. Poilitt & David M. Retner & Laura-Lucia Richter & Kong Chyong, 2013. "2013 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Smart Energy Survey — Attitudes and Behaviours," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1352, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Platchkov, L. & Pollitt, M. G. & Reiner, D. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "2010 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Policy Preferences and Energy Saving Measures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1149, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy demand; electricity demand; macroeconomics of energy; energy services; energy prices; energy expenditures;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- D19 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-06-04 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IND-2011-06-04 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .