Electricity investment: an evaluation of the new British energy policy and its implications for the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Platchkov, L. M. & Pollitt, M. G., 2011. "The Economics of Energy (and Electricity) Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1137, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2011. "«Would you say that the price you pay for electricity is fair?» Consumers' satisfaction and utility reforms in the EU15," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 178-187, March.
- Thomas, Steve, 2003. "The Seven Brothers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 393-403, April.
- Andrew Sweeting, 2007.
"Market Power In The England And Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(520), pages 654-685, April.
- Sweeting, A., 2004. "Market Power in the England and Wales Wholesale Electricity Market 1995-2000," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0455, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aen:journl:ej38-3-stengos is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael L. Polemis & Thanasis Stengos, 2017.
"Does Competition Prevent Industrial Pollution? Evidence from a Panel Threshold Model,"
Working Paper series
17-07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Polemis, Michael & Stengos, Thanasis, 2017. "Does Competition Prevent Industrial Pollution? Evidence from a Panel Threshold Model," MPRA Paper 85177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura DELPONTE & Maddalena SORRENTINO & Matteo TURRI & Daniela VANDONE, 2013. "The transformation of Milan's city energy enterprise in a leading national industrial group," CIRIEC Working Papers 1303, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity market; Energy policy; Investment;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2012-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .