The return of public enterprise
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans Christiansen, 2011. "The Size and Composition of the SOE Sector in OECD Countries," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 5, OECD Publishing.
- Przemyslaw Kowalski & Max Büge & Monika Sztajerowska & Matias Egeland, 2013. "State-Owned Enterprises: Trade Effects and Policy Implications," OECD Trade Policy Papers 147, OECD Publishing.
- Emanuele BACCHIOCCHI & Massimo FLORIO & Marco GAMBARO, 2008. "Telecom prices, regulatory reforms, and consumers’ satisfaction: evidence for 15 EU countries," Departmental Working Papers 2008-10, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano, revised 20 Jun 2008.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-De-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2002.
"Government Ownership of Banks,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 265-301, February.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopezde-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," NBER Working Papers 7620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "Government Ownership of Banks," Working Paper Series rwp01-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-deSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "Government Ownership of Banks," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1890, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- David Hall & Emanuele Lobina & Philipp Terhorst, 2013. "Re-municipalisation in the early twenty-first century: water in France and energy in Germany," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 193-214, March.
- Brown, Stephen P.A. & Yücel, Mine K., 2008.
"Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2441-2453, September.
- Brown, Stephen P. A. & Yucel, Mine K., 2008. "Deliverability and regional pricing in U.S. natural gas markets," Working Papers 0802, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- José M. Alonso & Judith Clifton & Daniel Díaz-Fuentes & Marcos Fernández-Gutiérrez & Julio Revuelta, 2013. "The race for international markets: Were privatized telecommunications incumbents more successful than their public counterparts?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 215-236, March.
- Fiorio, Carlo V. & Florio, Massimo, 2013. "Electricity prices and public ownership: Evidence from the EU15 over thirty years," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 222-232.
- Rinaldo Brau & Raffaele Doronzo & Carlo V. Fiorio & Massimo Florio, 2010. "EU Gas Industry Reforms and Consumers' Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 167-182.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:sgh:gosnar:y:2017:i:3:p:89-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maciej Bałtowski & Grzegorz Kwiatkowski, 2014. "Modele funkcjonowania i nadzoru państwa nad przedsiębiorstwami państwowymi," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 5-26.
- Stefano Clò & Matteo Ferraris & Massimo Florio, 2015.
"Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade,"
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 111-138.
- Stefano CLÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Massimo FLORIO, 2015. "Public Enterprises in a Global Perspective in the Last Decade," Departmental Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BÒ & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014.
"Publicization versus Privatization: Recent worldwide evidence,"
CIRIEC Working Papers
1403, CIRIEC - Université de Liège.
- Stefano CLÒ & Chiara F. DEL BO & Matteo FERRARIS & Carlo FIORIO & Massimo FLORIO & Daniela VANDONE, 2014. "Publicization versus Privatization: Recent Worldwide Evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- John Bennett & Manfredi La manna, 2012. "Mixed Oligopoly and Entry," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 12-01, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Gelves, Juan Alejandro & Heywood, John S., 2016. "How does a mixed ownership firm license a patent?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 278-284.
- Massimo Florio, 2014. "Contemporary public enterprises: innovation, accountability, governance," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 201-208, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic enterprise; privatization;
- H44 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Goods: Mixed Markets
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2014-02-21 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-IND-2014-02-21 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mst:wpaper:201401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marinella Manghina). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csilmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.