2013 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Smart Energy Survey — Attitudes and Behaviours
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Platchkov, L. M. & Pollitt, M. G., 2011. "The Economics of Energy (and Electricity) Demand," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1137, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Krishnamurti, Tamar & Schwartz, Daniel & Davis, Alexander & Fischhoff, Baruch & de Bruin, Wändi Bruine & Lave, Lester & Wang, Jack, 2012. "Preparing for smart grid technologies: A behavioral decision research approach to understanding consumer expectations about smart meters," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 790-797.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1983. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & Sergici, Sanem & Sharif, Ahmed, 2010. "The impact of informational feedback on energy consumption—A survey of the experimental evidence," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1598-1608.
- Platchkov, L. & Pollitt, M. G. & Reiner, D. & Shaorshadze, I., 2011. "2010 EPRG Public Opinion Survey: Policy Preferences and Energy Saving Measures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1149, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chris M. Wilson & Catherine Waddams Price, 2010. "Do consumers switch to the best supplier?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 647-668, October.
- Ian Ayres & Sophie Raseman & Alice Shih, 2009. "Evidence from Two Large Field Experiments that Peer Comparison Feedback Can Reduce Residential Energy Usage," NBER Working Papers 15386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vassileva, Iana & Wallin, Fredrik & Dahlquist, Erik, 2012. "Understanding energy consumption behavior for future demand response strategy development," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 94-100.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oseni, Musiliu O. & Pollitt, Michael G., 2017.
"The prospects for smart energy prices: Observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 150-160.
- Musiliu O. Oseni & Michael G. Pollitt, 2016. "The prospects for smart energy prices: observations from 50 years of residential pricing for fixed line telecoms and electricity," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1622, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic opinion survey; consumption awareness; Electricity policy; Energy consumption behaviour; electricity monitor; Smart appliances; Supplier switching;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1352. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .