How to change attitudes and behaviours in the context of energy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- R Kemp, 1990. "Why not in my backyard? A radical interpretation of public opposition to the deep disposal of radioactive waste in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 22(9), pages 1239-1258, September.
- S E Eden, 1993. "Individual Environmental Responsibility and its Role in Public Environmentalism," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(12), pages 1743-1758, December.
- Susan Owens, 2000. "'Engaging the public': information and deliberation in environmental policy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(7), pages 1141-1148, July.
- N/A, 2006. "The UK Economy," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 196(1), pages 40-59, April.
- Dan Durning, 1999. "The transition from traditional to postpositivist policy analysis: A role for Q-methodology," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 389-410.
- S E Eden, 1993. "Individual environmental responsibility and its role in public environmentalism," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(12), pages 1743-1758, December.
- Owens, Susan, 1985. "Potential energy planning conflicts in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 546-558, December.
- J Burgess & C M Harrison & P Filius, 1998. "Environmental communication and the cultural politics of environmental citizenship," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Susan Owens, 2002. "A collision of adverse opinions' ? Major projects, planning inquiries, and policy change," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(6), pages 949-953, June.
- J Burgess & C M Harrison & P Filius, 1998. "Environmental Communication and the Cultural Politics of Environmental Citizenship," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(8), pages 1445-1460, August.
- Susan Owens, 2004. "Siting, sustainable development and social priorities," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 101-114, March.
- R Kemp, 1990. "Why Not in My Backyard? A Radical Interpretation of Public Opposition to the Deep Disposal of Radioactive Waste in the United Kingdom," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 22(9), pages 1239-1258, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Behaviour Public engagement;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:12:p:4412-4418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.