Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Jianying Qiu, 2008. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Modigliani-Miller Theorem; Experimental Study; Decision Making under Uncertainty; General Equilibrium;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2009-06-17 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-EXP-2009-06-17 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-06-17 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:schdps:sdp09006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .