Report NEP-EXP-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa Bruttel & Gerald Eisenkopf, 2009. "Incentive Compatible Contracts?," TWI Research Paper Series 43, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Christina M. Fong & Erzo F.P. Luttmer, 2009. "Do Race and Fairness Matter in Generosity? Evidence from a Nationally Representative Charity Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michèle Cohen & Jean-Marc Tallon & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2009. "An experimental investigation of imprecision attitude and its relation with risk attitude and impatience," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Patrick Roger, 2009. "Testing alternative theories of financial decision making: an experimental study with lottery bonds," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2009-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Anna MAFFIOLETTI & Michele SANTONI, 2007. "Emotions, competence and confidence in choice under uncertainty," Departmental Working Papers 2007-31, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Jonathan Meer & Harvey S. Rosen, 2009. "The ABCs of Charitable Solicitation," NBER Working Papers 15037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moreira, Bruno & Matsushita, Raul & Da Silva, Sergio, 2008. "Risk-seeking behavior of preschool children in a gambling task," MPRA Paper 15516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Fali Huang, 2007. "Building Social Trust: A Human Capital Approach," Working Papers 08-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2009. "Why Do Skilled Immigrants Struggle in the Labor Market? A Field Experiment with Six Thousand Resumes," NBER Working Papers 15036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.