Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Prashanth Mahagaonkar & Jianying Qiu, 2008. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp09006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Modigliani-Miller Theorem; Experimental Study; Decision Making under Uncertainty; General Equilibrium;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inn:wpaper:2009-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janette Walde). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fuibkat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .