Report NEP-CFN-2009-05-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jianying Qiu & Prashanth Mahagaonkar, 2009. "Testing the Modigliani-Miller theorem directly in the lab: a general equilibrium approach," Working Papers 2009-12, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Mahmud, Muhammad & Herani, Gobind M. & Rajar, A.W. & Farooqi, Wahid, 2009. "Economic Factors Influencing Corporate Capital Structure in Three Asian Countries: Evidence from Japan, Malaysia and Pakistan," MPRA Paper 15003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joaquín Maudos Villarroya & Liliana Solís, 2009. "The determinants of net interest income in the Mexican banking system: an integrated model," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Joaquín Farinos & Vicente Sanchis, 2009. "Factores determinantes de la salida a bolsa en España," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Eric Van Tassel, 2009. "Moral Hazard and Capital Requirements in a Lending Model of Credit Denial," Working Papers 09003, Department of Economics, College of Business, Florida Atlantic University.