Rational Regulatory Policy for the Digital Economy: Theory and EU Policy Options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Marcin Piatkowski, 2004.
"Productivity, innovation and ICT in Old and New Europe,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 215-246, January.
- Ark, Bart van & Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "Productivity, innovation and ICT in old and new Europe," GGDC Research Memorandum 200469, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2006. "Digitale Innovationen, Neue Märkte und Telekomregulierung," EIIW Discussion paper disbei142, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Tony Irawan, 2013. "ICT and Economic Development:Conclusion from IO Analysis for Selected ASEAN Member States," EIIW Discussion paper disbei192, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Tony Irawan, 2014. "ICT and economic development: comparing ASEAN member states," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 97-114, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Telecommunications; EU Integration; FCC; Regulation;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .