Digitale Innovationen, Neue Märkte und Telekomregulierung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2005. "Significant Market Power in Telecommunications: Theoretical and Practical Aspects," EIIW Discussion paper disbei131, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- C. Denis & K. Mc Morrow & W. Röger & R. Veugelers, 2005. "The Lisbon Strategy and the EU's structural productivity problem," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 221, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Paul J.J. Welfens, 2006. "Rational Regulatory Policy for the Digital Economy: Theory and EU Policy Options," EIIW Discussion paper disbei146, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Regulation; Telecommunications; Innovations; EU;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei142. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .