Institutions, Telecommunications Dynamics and Policy Challenges: Theory and Empirical Analysis for Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bart van Ark & Marcin Piatkowski, 2004.
"Productivity, innovation and ICT in Old and New Europe,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 215-246, January.
- Ark, Bart van & Piatkowski, Marcin, 2004. "Productivity, innovation and ICT in old and new Europe," GGDC Research Memorandum 200469, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Lars-Hendrik Roller & Leonard Waverman, 2001.
"Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 909-923, September.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Leonard Waverman, 1996. "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CIG Working Papers FS IV 96-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 2000. "Telecommunications Infrastructure And Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 2399, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunications dynamics; institutional setup;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwu:eiiwdp:disbei133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Hoffmann). General contact details of provider: http://elpub.bib.uni-wuppertal.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.