TFP Growth in Turkey Revisited: The E§ect of Informal Sector
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2017. "TFP growth in Turkey revisited: The effect of informal sector," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11â€“17.
References listed on IDEAS
- Çiçek, Deniz & Elgin, Ceyhun, 2011.
"Not-quite-great depressions of Turkey: A quantitative analysis of economic growth over 1968–2004,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2691-2700.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Deniz Cicek, 2009. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," 2009 Meeting Papers 407, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Deniz Cicek & Ceyhun Elgin, 2010. "Not-Quite-Great Depressions of Turkey: A Quantitative Analysis of Economic Growth over 1968 - 2004," Working Papers 2010/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011.
"Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey: Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa11p409, European Regional Science Association.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey : Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 1115, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Abdelhak Senhadji, 2000. "Sources of Economic Growth: An Extensive Growth Accounting Exercise," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 47(1), pages 1-6.
- Murat Üngör, 2014.
"Some Observations on the Convergence Experience of Turkey,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 696-719, December.
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Observations on the Convergence Experience of Turkey," Working Papers 1329, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2012. "Shadow Economies around the World: Model Based Estimates," Working Papers 2012/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ayse Imrohoroglu, 2009. "Growth Facts in Turkey," 2009 Meeting Papers 1275, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2017-04-23 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-IUE-2017-04-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bou:wpaper:2017/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lutfu Gozgucu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deboutr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.