Some Observations on the Convergence Experience of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Üngör, 2014. "Some Observations on the Convergence Experience of Turkey," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 56(4), pages 696-719, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:tcb:cebare:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:11-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daron Acemoglu & Murat Ucer, 2015. "The Ups and Downs of Turkish Growth, 2002-2015: Political Dynamics, the European Union and the Institutional Slide," NBER Working Papers 21608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2017.
"TFP growth in Turkey revisited: The effect of informal sector,"
Central Bank Review,
Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 17(1), pages 1-11â€“17.
- Orhan Erem Atesagaoglu & Ceyhun Elgin & Oðuz Öztunalý, 2017. "TFP Growth in Turkey Revisited: The E§ect of Informal Sector," Working Papers 2017/01, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsTurkey; comparative studies of countries; convergence; growth accounting;
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2013-08-05 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tcb:wpaper:1329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ozlem Ekmekciler Ramalho Rocha) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tcmgvtr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .