Report NEP-HIS-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thor Berger & Kerstin Enflo, 2013. "Locomotives of Local Growth: The Short- and Long-Term Impact of Railroads in Sweden," Working Papers 0042, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kim Oosterlinck & Loredana Ureche-Rangau & Jacques-Marie Vaslin, 2013. "Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances?," Working Papers 0041, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Mejía-Cubillos, Javier, 2013.
"Vínculos interregionales en la economía colombiana del siglo XIX: Empresariado del Caribe en el interior del país
[Interregional links in Colombian economy during the 19th century: Caribbean entrep," MPRA Paper 48626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2012. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America, 1950-2004," 2012 Meeting Papers 1195, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2013. "The Market for Paintings in the Netherlands during the Seventeenth Century," Working Papers 2013:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Johannes C. Buggle, 2013. "Law and Social Capital: Evidence from the Code Napoleon in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 566, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Raúl Serrano & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "New directions of trade for the agri-food industry: a disaggregated approach for different income countries, 1963-2000," Documentos de Trabajo dt2013-02, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Smith, Stefan Halikowski, 2013. "International seaborne piracy and the state: Lessons to be learned from history?," TranState Working Papers 172, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Item repec:spo:wpmain:info:hdl:2441/7o52iohb7k6srk09na41pc24o is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Murat Ungor, 2013. "Some Observations on the Convergence Experience of Turkey," Working Papers 1329, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:481383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James B. Ang, 2013. "Are modern financial systems shaped by state antiquity?," Monash Economics Working Papers 38-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Greasing the Wheels of Rural Transformation? Margarine and the Competition for the British Butter Market," Working Papers 0043, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Yolanda Kodrzycki & Ana Patricia Muñoz, 2013. "Economic distress and resurgence in U.S. central cities: concepts, causes, and policy levers," Public Policy Discussion Paper 13-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2013. "Distributional Impact of Commodity Price Shocks: Australia over a Century," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2013. "Voting Alone? The Political and Cultural Consequences of Commercial TV," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Mizuno, Nobuhiro, 2013. "Political Structure as a Legacy of Indirect Colonial Rule: Bargaining between National Governments and Rural Elites in Africa," MPRA Paper 48771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kross, Karmo, 2013. "Developmental welfare capitalism in East Asia with a special emphasis on South Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2013-05, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Jakob de Haan & Razvan Vlahu, 2013. "Corporate governance of banks: A survey," DNB Working Papers 386, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.