The Market for Paintings in the Netherlands during the Seventeenth Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2016.
"Entry of painters in the Amsterdam market of the Golden Age,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 317-348, May.
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2015. "Entry of Painters in the Amsterdam Market of the Golden Age," Working Papers 2015:07, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2015.
"The Labor Market In The Art Sector Of Baroque Rome,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 365-387, January.
- Federico Etro & Silvia Marchesi & Laura Pagani, 2013. "The Labor Market in the Art Sector of Baroque Rome," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-03-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Sep 2013.
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2015. "The Market for Paintings in Paris between Rococo and Romanticism," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(1), pages 28-50, February.
- Cellini, Roberto & Cuccia, Tiziana, 2014. "The artist–art dealer relationship as a marketing channel," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 57-69.
More about this item
KeywordsArt market; Endogenous entry; Dutch Golden Age; Hedonic pricing analysis;
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-08-05 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2013-08-05 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2013:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .