Report NEP-CUL-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Federico Etro & Elena Stepanova, 2013. "The Market for Paintings in the Netherlands during the Seventeenth Century," Working Papers 2013:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Item repec:una:unccee:wp2712 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mercedes Esteban Bravo & José Manuel Vidal-Sanz, 2013. "A nonlinear product differentiation model à la Cournot: a new look to the newspapers industry," Business Economics Working Papers wb132002, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Ruben Durante & Paolo Pinotti & Andrea Tesei, 2013. "Voting Alone? The Political and Cultural Consequences of Commercial TV," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2013-10, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Lenoir, A.-S.I.A. & Puntoni, S. & Reed II, A. & Verlegh, P.W.J., 2013. "The Impact of Cultural Symbols and Spokesperson Identity on Attitudes and Intentions," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-010-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Rachel Soloveichik & David Wasshausen, 2013. "Copyright-Protected Assets in the National Accounts," BEA Working Papers 0102, Bureau of Economic Analysis.