La responsiveness dei sistemi sanitari: un’analisi empirica sull’assistenza ospedaliera nel Servizio Sanitario Regionale dell’Emilia Romagna
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter C. Smith, 2012.
"Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in cross‐country comparative analyses,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 175(2), pages 337-369, April.
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter Smith, 2009. "Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in crosscountry comparative analyses," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nicolas Sirven & Brigitte Santos-Eggimann & Jacques Spagnoli, 2012. "Comparability of Health Care Responsiveness in Europe," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 255-271, January.
- Guillaume R. Frechette, 2001. "Update to random-effects ordered probit," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(61).
- Guillaume R. Frechette, 2001. "Random-effects ordered probit," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(59).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- G. Fiorentini & S. Robone & R. Verzulli, 2016. "How do hospital-specialty characteristics influence health system responsiveness? An empirical evaluation of in-patient care in the Italian Region of Emilia-Romagna," Working Papers wp1077, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I19 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Other
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:wp934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .