Report NEP-DCM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- André De Palma & Nathalie Picard & Ignacio Inoa, 2014. "Discrete Choice Decision-Making with Multiple Decision Makers within the Household," Working Papers hal-00969216, HAL.
- Henrik Andersson & Arne Risa Hole & Mikael Svensson, 2014. "Valuation of Small and Multiple Health Risks: A Critical Analysis of SP Data Applied to Food and Water Safety," Working Papers 2014005, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Joseph Mercante & Penny Mok, 2014. "Estimation of Labour Supply in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/08, New Zealand Treasury.
- Zhang, Junfu & Zheng, Liang, 2014. "Are Ghettos Good or Bad? Evidence from U.S. Internal Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 8093, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anabela Botelho & Isabel Dinis & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Jorge Moreira & Lígia Costa Pinto, 2014. "Consumers’ valuation of national versus foreign varieties of tomatoes: results of a contingent valuation study in Portugal," NIMA Working Papers 56, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "The Illiquidity of Water Markets," MPRA Paper 55078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Fiorentini & G. Ragazzi & S. Robone, 2014. "Are bad health and pain making us grumpy? An empirical evaluation of reporting heterogeneity in rating health system responsiveness," Working Papers wp933, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- S. Robone & G. Fiorentini & M. A. Nicoli & S. Rodella, 2014. "La responsiveness dei sistemi sanitari: un’analisi empirica sull’assistenza ospedaliera nel Servizio Sanitario Regionale dell’Emilia Romagna," Working Papers wp934, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Julio Rosa & Pierre Mohnen, 2013. "Doing R&D in a Closed or Open Mode: Dynamics and Impacts on Productivity," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-42, CIRANO.
- Hammond, Peter J & Liberini, Federica & Proto, Eugenio, 2013. "Do Happier Britons Have More Income? First-Order Stochastic Dominance Relations," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 166, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ali Fakih & Pascal L. Ghazalian, 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in MENA's Manufacturing Sector: The Implications of Firm-related and National Factors," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-46, CIRANO.
- Alain Jousten & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Perelman, 2014. "Health Status, Disability and Retirement Incentives in Belgium," NBER Working Papers 20035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.