Comparability of Health Care Responsiveness in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter C. Smith, 2012.
"Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in cross‐country comparative analyses,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 175(2), pages 337-369, 04.
- Nigel Rice & Silvana Robone & Peter Smith, 2009. "Vignettes and health systems responsiveness in crosscountry comparative analyses," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 09/29, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Or, Zeynep & Cases, Chantal & Lisac, Melanie & Vrangbæk, Karsten & Winblad, Ulrika & Bevan, Gwyn, 2010.
"Are health problems systemic? Politics of access and choice under Beveridge and Bismarck systems,"
Health Economics, Policy and Law,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 269-293, July.
- Zeynep Or & Chantal Cases & Melanie Lisac & Karsten Vrangbaek & Ulrika Winblad & Gwyn Bevan, 2009. "Are Health Problems Systemic? Politics of Access and Choice under Beveridge and Bismarck Systems," Working Papers DT27, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2009.
- Kapteyn, A. & Smith, J.P. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2007.
"Vignettes and self-reports of work disability in the United States and the Netherlands,"
Other publications TiSEM
17902a1e-7cbb-4f3f-a772-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2007. "Vignettes and Self-Reports of Work Disability in the United States and the Netherlands," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 461-473, March.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2002. "Reliable estimation of generalized linear mixed models using adaptive quadrature," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(1), pages 1-21, February.
- Bago d'Uva T & Lindeboom M & O'Donnell O & van Doorslaer E, 2009.
"Slipping Anchor? Testing the Vignettes Approach to Identification and Correction of Reporting Heterogeneity,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
09/30, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Teresa Bago d’Uva & Maarten Lindeboom & Owen O’Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2011. "Slipping Anchor?: Testing the Vignettes Approach to Identification and Correction of Reporting Heterogeneity," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 46(4), pages 875-906.
- Rice, N & Robone, S & Smith, P.C, 2008. "The measurement and comparison of health system responsiveness," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/05, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2006.
"New Evidence on Cross-Country Differences in Job Satisfaction Using Anchoring Vignettes,"
06-1, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Johansson, Edvard, 2008. "New evidence on cross-country differences in job satisfaction using anchoring vignettes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 96-117, February.
- Rice, N & Robone, S & Smith, P.C, 2008. "International Comparison of Public Sector Performance: The Use of Anchoring Vignettes to adjust Self-Reported Data," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:soinre:v:105:y:2012:i:2:p:255-271. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.