The price puzzle: Mixing the temporary and permanent monetary policy shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanson, Michael S., 2004. "The "price puzzle" reconsidered," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 1385-1413, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosmy Jean Louis & Mohamed Osman & Faruk Balli, 2010.
"Is the US Dollar a Suitable Anchor for the Newly Proposed GCC Currency?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(12), pages 1898-1922, December.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Balli, Faruk & Osman, Mohammad, 2009. "Is the US dollar a suitable anchor for the newly proposed GCC currency?," MPRA Paper 34003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Qureshi, Irfan, 2015. "What are monetary policy shocks?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1086, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011.
"On the feasibility of monetary union: Does it make sense to look for shocks symmetry across countries when none of the countries constitutes an optimum currency area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2701-2718.
- Jean Louis, Rosmy & Brown, Ryan & Balli, Faruk, 2011. "On the Feasibility of Monetary Union: Does It Make Sense to Look for Shocks Symmetry across Countries When None of the Countries Constitutes an Optimum Currency Area?," MPRA Paper 39942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2013.
"What does a Monetary Policy Shock Do? An International Analysis with Multiple Filters,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(5), pages 759-784, October.
- Efrem Castelnuovo, 2012. "What does a monetary policy shock do? An international analysis with multiple filters," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0145, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy shocks; VAR modeling; identification; price puzzle;
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2009-01-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2009-01-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2009-01-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bno:worpap:2008_18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbgovno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.