Concepts and Methods of the U.S. Input-Output Accounts
- Karen J. Horowitz
- Mark A. Planting
(Bureau of Economic Analysis)
No abstract is available for this item.
- Claudio Socci & Maurizio Ciaschini & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2015.
"Education services and reallocation of government expenditure,"
International Journal of Education Economics and Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(1), pages 38-58.
- Maurizio Ciaschini & Claudio Socci & Lorenzo Toffoli, 2014. "Education Services and Reallocation of Government Expenditure," Working Papers 73-2014, Macerata University, Department of Finance and Economic Sciences, revised Dec 2015.
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 412-416, May.
- Antràs, Pol & Chor, Davin & Fally, Thibault & Hillberry, Russell, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 8839, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pol Antràs & Davin Chor & Thibault Fally & Russell Hillberry, 2012. "Measuring the Upstreamness of Production and Trade Flows," NBER Working Papers 17819, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri, 2013. "Outsourcing and the Rise in Services," CEP Discussion Papers dp1199, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri, 2013. "Outsourcing and the rise in services," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51532, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Court, Christa D., 2012. "Enhancing U.S. hazardous waste accounting through economic modeling," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 79-89.
- Nealer, Rachael & Matthews, H. Scott & Hendrickson, Chris, 2012. "Assessing the energy and greenhouse gas emissions mitigation effectiveness of potential US modal freight policies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 588-601.
- Gu, Alun & Teng, Fei & Lv, Zhiqiang, 2016. "Exploring the nexus between water saving and energy conservation: Insights from industry sector during the 12th Five-Year Plan period in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 28-38.
- Chad Syverson, 2008. "Markets: Ready-Mixed Concrete," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 217-234, Winter.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sector Level," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 820-835, October.
- Akos Valentinyi & Berthold Herrendorf, 2008. "Measuring Factor Income Shares at the Sectoral Level," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0803, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0066. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bryn Whitmire)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed