Índice de Precios de la Vivienda Nueva para Bogotá: Metodología de Precios Hedónicos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Carriazo & Richard Ready & James Shortle, 2011. "Using Frontier Models to Mitigate Omitted Variable Bias in Hedonic Pricing Models: A Case Study for Air Quality in Bogotá, Colombia," Documentos CEDE 008736, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Boris Hofmann, 2001. "The determinants of private sector credit in industrialised countries: do property prices matter?," BIS Working Papers 108, Bank for International Settlements.
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011.
"Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia,"
Research Department Publications
4736, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia," Working Papers Series. Documentos de Trabajo 009067, Fedesarrollo.
- Arbeláez, María Angélica & Steiner, Roberto & Becerra, Alejandro & Wills, Daniel, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3809, Inter-American Development Bank.
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011.
"Housing tenure and housing demand in Colombia,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO
- María Angélica Arbeláez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 58678, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Maria Angelica Arbelaez & Roberto Steiner & Alejandro Becerra & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Housing Tenure and Housing Demand in Colombia," Research Department Publications 4736, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Crone, Theodore M. & Voith, Richard P., 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: A comparison of methods," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 324-338, December.
- Theodore M. Crone & Richard Voith, 1992. "Estimating house price appreciation: a comparison of methods," Working Papers 92-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 1992.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Eurostat, 2013. "Handbook on Residential Property Prices Indices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 17280.
- Robert Hill, 2011. "Hedonic Price Indexes for Housing," OECD Statistics Working Papers 2011/1, OECD Publishing.
- Olympia Bover & Pilar Velilla, 2001. "Hedonic house prices without characteristics: the case of new multiunit housing," Estudios Económicos, Banco de España;Estudios Económicos Homepage, number 73, November.
- Bover, Olympia & Velilla Lucini, Pilar, 2002. "Hedonic House Prices Without Characteristics: The Case of New Multiunit Housing," CEPR Discussion Papers 3161, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bover, Olympia & Velilla, Pilar, 2002. "Hedonic house prices without characteristics: the case of new multiunit housing," Working Paper Series 117, European Central Bank.
- Idrovo Aguirre, Byron & Lennon S., Joaquín, 2011. "Indice de Precios de Viviendas Nuevas para el Gran Santiago
[Hedonic pricing models to calculate price indexes for new houses in the Santiago province]," MPRA Paper 31400, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Jan 2011.
- J. R. Knight & Jonathan Dombrow & C. F. Sirmans, 1995. "A Varying Parameters Approach to Constructing House Price Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 187-205, June.
- Leonardo Morales Zurita & Fabio Alberto Arias Arbeláez, 2008. "La calidad de la vivienda en Bogotá: Enfoque de precios hedónicos de hogares y de agregados espaciales," Revista Sociedad y Economía - CIDSE, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE, June.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2005. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521848053, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
More about this item
KeywordsÍndice de Precios de la Vivienda; Precios Hedónicos; Efectos Fijos; Mercado de la Vivienda en Colombia.;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:temest:078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos-Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.