La calidad de la vivienda en Bogotá: Enfoque de precios hedónicos de hogares y de agregados espaciales
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hamilton, Clive & Turton, Hal, 2002. "Determinants of emissions growth in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 63-71, January.
- Tucker, Michael, 1995. "Carbon dioxide emissions and global GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 215-223, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Nuñez, 2008. "The Cost of Avoiding Crime: The Case of Bogotá," Borradores de Economia 508, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carriazo, Fernando & Gomez, John Alexander, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," Documentos CEDE Series 212855, Universidad de Los Andes, Economics Department.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Carlos Medina & Leonardo Morales & Jairo Núñez, 2010. "The Cost of Avoiding Crime: The Case of Bogotá," NBER Chapters,in: The Economics of Crime: Lessons for and from Latin America, pages 101-132 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Carriazo & John Alexander Gomez, 2015. "The Demand for Air Quality: A Case study in Bogotá, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 014071, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Jessica Castaño & Mariana Laverde & Miguel Ángel Morales Mosquera, "undated". "Índice de Precios de la Vivienda Nueva para Bogotá: Metodología de Precios Hedónicos," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 078, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
More about this item
Keywordscalidad; vivienda; precios hedónicos; hogares; economia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000172:004929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.