Home bias in interbank lending and banksï¿½ resolution regimes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Felici Roberto & Pagnini Marcello, 2005. "Distance, bank heterogeneity and entry in local banking markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 557, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Flannery, Mark J, 1996.
"Financial Crises, Payment System Problems, and Discount Window Lending,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 804-824, November.
- Mark J. Flannery, 1996. "Financial crises, payment system problems, and discount window lending," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 804-831.
- Xavier Freixas, 2005.
"Interbank Market Integration under Asymmetric Information,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 459-490.
- Freixas, Xavier & Holthausen, Cornelia, 2001. "Interbank market integration under asymmetric information," Working Paper Series 0074, European Central Bank.
- Xavier Freixas & Cornelia Holthausen, 2001. "Interbank market integration under asymmetric information," Economics Working Papers 579, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Freixas, X. & Holthausen, C., 2001. "Interbank Market Integration under Asymmetric Information," Papers 74, Quebec a Montreal - Recherche en gestion.
- Adler, Michael & Dumas, Bernard, 1983. " International Portfolio Choice and Corporation Finance: A Synthesis," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(3), pages 925-984, June.
- Gara Afonso & Anna Kovner & Antoinette Schoar, 2011.
"Stressed, Not Frozen: The Federal Funds Market in the Financial Crisis,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(4), pages 1109-1139, August.
- Gara M. Afonso & Anna Kovner & Antoinette Schoar, 2010. "Stressed, not frozen: the Federal Funds market in the financial crisis," Staff Reports 437, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bignon, V. & Breton, R. & Rojas Breu, M., 2013.
"Currency Union with and without Banking Union,"
450, Banque de France.
- V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," Working papers 541, Banque de France.
- Vincent Bignon & Régis Breton & Mariana Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with a Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," FIW Working Paper series 153, FIW.
- Régis Breton & Mariana Rojas Breu & Vincent Bignon, 2013. "Monetary Union, Banks and Financial Integration," Post-Print hal-01685888, HAL.
- Bouvatier, Vincent & Delatte, Anne-Laure, 2015.
"Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 354-373.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2015. "Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences," Post-Print hal-01386013, HAL.
- Vincent Bouvatier & Anne-Laure Delatte, 2015. "Waves of international banking integration: A tale of regional differences," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/27s0rlpcib9, Sciences Po.
- Bignon, V. & Breton, R. & Rojas Breu, M., 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Working papers 450, Banque de France.
- Diego Valiante, 2015. "Banking union in a single currency area: evidence on financial fragmentation," Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(3), pages 251-274, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12105 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshome bias; interbank market; euro area; banks resolution procedures;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-09 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-08-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-08-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2011-08-09 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_816_11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.