Report NEP-EEC-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bussière, M. & Chudik, A. & Mehl, A., 2011. "How have global shocks impacted the real effective exchange rates of individual euro area countries since the euro's creation?," Working papers 336, Banque de France.
- Nils Jannsen & Melanie Klein, 2011. "The International Transmission of Euro Area Monetary Policy Shocks," Kiel Working Papers 1718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Michele Manna, 2011. "Home bias in interbank lending and banksï¿½ resolution regimes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 816, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2011. "Monetary union, fiscal crisis and the preemption of democracy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 11/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini & Andreas Peichl, 2011. "Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the US," Working Papers 201114, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "What Explains Prevalence of Informal Employment in European Countries: The Role of Labor Institutions, Governance, Immigrants, and Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 5872, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Silvia Magri & Raffaella Pico & Cristiana Rampazzi, 2011. "Which households use consumer credit in Europe?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 100, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "Informal Workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "A tale of two countries: A comparison of the aggregate effects of sectoral reallocation in the United States and Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1721, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hirsch, Boris & Schnabel, Claus, 2011. "Let's Take Bargaining Models Seriously: The Decline in Union Power in Germany, 1992-2009," IZA Discussion Papers 5875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Castanheira, Micael & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Profeta, Paola, 2011. "On the political economics of tax reforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.