Differences of Opinion and International Equity Markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geert Bekaert & Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher & Arnaud Mehl, 2014. "The Global Crisis and Equity Market Contagion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 69(6), pages 2597-2649, December.
- Mukherjee, Rahul, 2015.
"Institutions, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 338-359.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2011. "Country Portfolios with Imperfect Corporate Governance," IHEID Working Papers 08-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rahul Mukherjee, 2013. "Institutions, Corporate Governance and Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 10-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2016. "Rethinking reversals," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 211-228.
- R. G Gelos, 2011. "International Mutual Funds, Capital Flow Volatility, and Contagion – A Survey," IMF Working Papers 11/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Chunxin Jia & Yaping Wang & Wei Xiong, 2015. "Social Trust and Differential Reactions of Local and Foreign Investors to Public News," NBER Working Papers 21075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rieger, Jörg, 2014. "Financial Integration with Heterogeneous Beliefs," Working Papers 0568, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .