The evolution of the anchoring of inflation expectations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Filippo Altissimo & Michael Ehrmann & Frank Smets, 2006. "Inflation persistence and price-setting behaviour in the euro area – a summary of the IPN evidence," Occasional Paper Series 46, European Central Bank.
- Sara Cecchetti & Filippo Natoli & Laura Sigalotti, 2015.
"Tail comovement in option-implied inflation expectations as an indicator of anchoring,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
1025, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Natoli, Filippo & Sigalotti, Laura, 2017. "Tail co-movement in inflation expectations as an indicator of anchoring," Working Paper Series 1997, European Central Bank.
- Filippo Altissimo & Michael Ehrmann & Frank Smets, 2006. "Inflation persistence and price-setting behaviour in the euro area : a summary of the Inflation Persistence Network evidence," Working Paper Research 95, National Bank of Belgium.
- Benati, Luca, 2008. "Investigating inflation persistence across monetary regimes," Working Paper Series 851, European Central Bank.
- Stephan Danninger & Alina Carare, 2008. "Inflation Smoothing and the Modest Effect of VAT in Germany," IMF Working Papers 08/175, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:53-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrea Fracasso & Rocco Probo, 2017.
"When did inflation expectations in the Euro area de-anchor?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(20), pages 1481-1485, November.
- Andrea Fracasso & Rocco Probo, 2016. "When did inflation expectations in the euro area de-anchor?," DEM Working Papers 2016/05, Department of Economics and Management.
- Hattori, Masazumi & Yetman, James, 2017.
"The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 53-68.
- Hattori, Masazumi & Yetman, James, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan," CIS Discussion paper series 662, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Masazumi Hattori & James Yetman, 2017. "The evolution of inflation expectations in Japan," BIS Working Papers 647, Bank for International Settlements.
- Natoli, Filippo & Sigalotti, Laura, 2017. "A new indicator of inflation expectations anchoring," Working Paper Series 1996, European Central Bank.
- Ryan Niladri Banerjee & Aaron Mehrotra, 2018. "Deflation expectations," BIS Working Papers 699, Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
Keywordsanchoring; inflation expectations; nonparametric estimation;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2016-04-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2016-04-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-04-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-04-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_321_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.