The ï¿½newï¿½ non-conventional hydrocarbons: the solution to the energy conundrum?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnaman, Thomas C., 2011. "The economic impact of shale gas extraction: A review of existing studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1243-1249, May.
- Benes, Jaromir & Chauvet, Marcelle & Kamenik, Ondra & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna & Selody, Jack, 2015. "The future of oil: Geology versus technology," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 207-221.
- Charles A.S. Hall, 2011. "Introduction to Special Issue on New Studies in EROI (Energy Return on Investment)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(10), pages 1-5, October.
- Cutler J. Cleveland & Peter A. O’Connor, 2011. "Energy Return on Investment (EROI) of Oil Shale," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(11), pages 1-16, November.
- C. Dominguez-Pery, 2011. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00740570, HAL.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2012.
"Shale Gas Development and Property Values: Differences across Drinking Water Sources,"
NBER Working Papers
18390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lucija Muehlenbachs & Elisheba Spiller & Christopher Timmins, 2012. "Shale Gas Development and Property Values: Differences Across Drinking Water Sources," Working Papers 12-14, Duke University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsnon-conventional hydrocarbons; energy supply; environmental effects of energy sources;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_205_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .