Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrizio Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Firm Size Distribution and Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2013.
"Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investments on innovation and productivity in Italian firms,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 300-328, April.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the Impact of R&D and ICT Investment on Innovation and Productivity in Italian Firms," NBER Working Papers 18053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2012. "Evidence on the impact of R&D and ICT investment on innovation and productivity in Italian firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 874, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Silvia Magri, 2010. "Debt Maturity Choice of Nonpublic Italian Firms," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(2-3), pages 443-463, March.
- Rajan, Raghuram & Winton, Andrew, 1995. "Covenants and Collateral as Incentives to Monitor," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1113-1146, September.
- Douglas W. Diamond, 1991. "Debt Maturity Structure and Liquidity Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 709-737.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Korting, Timm, 1998. "Lending relationships in Germany - Empirical evidence from survey data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(10-11), pages 1317-1353, October.
- Matteo Bugamelli & Luigi Cannari & Francesca Lotti & Silvia Magri, 2012. "The innovation gap of Italyï¿½s production system: roots and possible solutions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 121, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fan, Joseph P. H. & Titman, Sheridan & Twite, Garry, 2012. "An International Comparison of Capital Structure and Debt Maturity Choices," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 23-56, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Valentina Nigro, 2018. "The financial structure of Italian start-ups, in good and bad times," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 449, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsmicro-enterprises; business companies; employment; banking relationships;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-05-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CWA-2013-05-05 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2013-05-05 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2013-05-05 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_162_13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.