Report NEP-SBM-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Harun Alp & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Productivity gains from R&D investment: are high-tech sectors still ahead?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1390, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ahlin, Lina & Andersson, Martin & Schubert , Torben, 2013. "Implementing an R&D Strategy without Prior R&D-Experience Recruitment as a Source of R&D-related Routines and Capabilities?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/3, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Atienza & Patricio Aroca & Robert Stimson & Roger Stough, 2013. "Best practices of the SME mining suppliers in the Antofagasta region of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 42, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- V. Rekers, Josephine, 2012. "The European Spallation Source (ESS)and the geography of innovation," Papers in Innovation Studies 2012/9, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufin Varas & Mauricio Sarrias, 2013. "Do SMEs' linkages with Large Mining Firms improve their performance? Evaluating heterogeneity among firms," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 40, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Asheim, Bjørn & M. Bugge, Markus & Coenen, Lars & Herstad, Sverre, 2013. "What Does Evolutionary Economic Geography Bring To The Policy Table? Reconceptualising regional innovation systems," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Qazi, Ahmar Qasim & Zhao, Yulin, 2013. "Indigenous R&D Effectiveness and Technology Transfer on Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Hi-Tech Industry of China," MPRA Paper 46589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania De Mitri & Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Valentina Nigro, 2013. "Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 162, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore