Report NEP-ENT-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sean Patrick Sassmannshausen & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "A Bibliometric Based Review on Social Entrepreneurship and its Establishment as a Field of Research," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp13003, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 18993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Avdeitchikova , Sofia & Coenen, Lars, 2013. "Commercializing clean technology innovations – the emergence of new business in an agency-structure perspective," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/6, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- John Tang, 2013. "Railroad expansion and entrepreneurship: Evidence from Meiji Japan," AJRC Working Papers 1302, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Höwer, Daniel, 2013. "Corporate main bank decision," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-018, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel Atienza & Patricio Aroca & Robert Stimson & Roger Stough, 2013. "Best practices of the SME mining suppliers in the Antofagasta region of Chile," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 42, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Miguel Atienza & Marcelo Lufin Varas & Mauricio Sarrias, 2013. "Do SMEs' linkages with Large Mining Firms improve their performance? Evaluating heterogeneity among firms," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 40, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2013.
- Stefania De Mitri & Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Valentina Nigro, 2013. "Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 162, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Daniel Müller, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Inflation and Microfinance in Developing Countries," Working papers 2013/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.