Report NEP-ACC-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2013. "Non-linear effects of taxation on growth," CQER Working Paper 2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Norifumi Yukutake, 2013. "The Effects of the Property Tax Break for Newly-Built Houses on Housing Investments in Tokyo," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-291, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Odette Pinto & Rock Lefebvre, 2013. "Is the Capital Cost Allowance System in Canada Unnecessarily Complex?," Working Papers 130401, Certified General Accountants Association of Canada.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Massimo Ferrari, 2013. "The impact of the French Tobin tax," Econometica Working Papers wp47, Econometica.
- Rauf Ibragimov & Ignacio Velez Pareja & Jospeh Tham, 2012. "Value Added to Invested Capital (VAIC): New Financial Performance Metric and Valuation Tool," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 009600, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Fatih Guvenen & Burhanettin Kuruscu & Serdar Ozkan, 2013. "Taxation of human capital and wage inequality: a cross-country analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Stefania De Mitri & Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Valentina Nigro, 2013. "Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 162, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Francesco Cannata & Marco Bevilacqua & Simone Enrico Casellina & Luca Serafini & Gianluca Trevisan, 2013. "Looking ahead to Basel 3: Italian banks on the move," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rauf Ibragimov, Ignacio Velez-Pareja, Joseph Tham & Ignacio Vélez-Pareja & Joseph Tham, 2013. "EVA Performance Measurement is Faulty: So You May Be Persuaded to Switch to a Robust OEVA-TEVA Alternative," PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION 010721, MASTER CONSULTORES.