EVA Performance Measurement is Faulty: So You May Be Persuaded to Switch to a Robust OEVA-TEVA Alternative
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial performance measurement; economic value added; operating EVA; total EVA; residual income; valuation model; market value added;
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G39 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Other
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-05-05 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2013-05-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-05-05 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000463:010721. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .