Report NEP-CWA-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Selvarasu A. Mutharasu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaurab Aryal & Dong-Hyuk Kim, 2013. "Emprical Relevance of Ambiguity in First Price Auction Models," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-607, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Yijuan Chen & Xiaojing Ma & Qiang Pan, 2013. "Word-of-Mouth in Movies with Platform Release: Theory and Evidence," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2013-608, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Graw, Valerie & Husmann, Christine Ladenburger, 2012. "Mapping Marginality Hotspots – Geographical Targeting for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 147917, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2013. "Measuring the Impact of the BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill on Consumer Behavior: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Jon D. Samuels & Rodrigo Sekkel, 2013. "Forecasting with Many Models: Model Confidence Sets and Forecast Combination," Staff Working Papers 13-11, Bank of Canada.
- Francesco Cannata & Marco Bevilacqua & Simone Enrico Casellina & Luca Serafini & Gianluca Trevisan, 2013. "Looking ahead to Basel 3: Italian banks on the move," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Stefania De Mitri & Antonio De Socio & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Valentina Nigro, 2013. "Micro-enterprises in Italy: a first analysis of economic and financial conditions," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 162, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Müller, Daniel, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Analysis of Inflation and Microfinance in Developing Countries," Working papers 2013/06, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Carlos Usabiaga & Fernando Núñez & Pablo Álvarez de Toledo, 2012. "Segmentación laboral y análisis de clusters con datos individuales. Una aplicación al mercado de trabajo andaluz," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2012/03, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Tena Horrillo, Juan de Dios & Marques, Helena & Pino, Gabriel, 2013. "Do happiness indexes truly reveal happiness? : measurin happiness using revealed preferences from migration flows," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130908, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Luisa Corrado & Pierluigi Conzo, 2013. "Sociability, Altruism and Subjective Well-Being," Econometica Working Papers wp49, Econometica.
- Marc Joëts, 2013. "Heterogeneous Beliefs, Regret, and Uncertainty: The Role of Speculation in Energy Price Dynamics," Working Papers 2013.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Corsi, Alessandro & Strøm, Steinar, 2013. "The Price Premium for Organic Wines: Estimating a Hedonic Farm-gate Price Equation," Memorandum 07/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2013. "Deposits and Bank Capital Structure," Working Papers 477, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa & Zaidan, Shatha Mousa, 2013. "Saudi Financial Structure and Economic Growth: A Macroeconometric Approach," MPRA Paper 46591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ageli, Mohammed Moosa, 2013. "Wagner’s Law in Saudi Arabia 1970 - 2012: An Econometric Analysis," MPRA Paper 46594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2013. "Education and lifetime income during demographic transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.