Banking output & price indicators from quarterly reporting data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis Fixler & Kimberly Zieschang, 1999. "The productivity of the banking sector: integrating financial and production approaches to measuring financial service output," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 547-569, April.
- Dennis J. Fixler & Kimberly D. Zieschang, 1992. "User Costs, Shadow Prices, and the Real Output of Banks," NBER Chapters,in: Output Measurement in the Service Sectors, pages 219-243 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barnett, William A., 1980. "Economic monetary aggregates an application of index number and aggregation theory," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 11-48, September.
- Fixler, Dennis & Zieschang, Kimberly D, 1991. "Measuring the Nominal Value of Financial Services in the National Income Accounts," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 53-68, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curi, Claudia & Lozano-Vivas, Ana & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2015.
"Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(S1), pages 22-35.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS18, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Claudia Curi & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Foreign bank diversification and efficiency prior to and during the financial crisis: Does one business model fit all?," CEPA Working Papers Series WP042015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Valentin Zelenyuk & Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas, 2011.
"Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by home-country characteristics?,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP022011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by homecountry characteristics?," BCL working papers 68, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis P. & Georgiou, Evangelia A. & Staikouras, Christos C., 2009.
"Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1317-1340, November.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou & Evangelia A. Georgiou & Christos C. Staikouras, 2008. "Assessing Output and Productivity Growth in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 92, Bank of Greece.
- Athanasoglou, Panayiotis & Georgiou, Evangelia & Staikouras, Christos, 2008. "Assessing output and productivity growth in the banking industry," MPRA Paper 31996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbanks; total factor productivity; Törnqvist index numbers;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2008-02-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcl:bclwop:bclwp027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bcl.lu/ .